Welcome to the WomenArts Quarterly Journal (WAQ) website. Volume 7, Issue 1 is available for purchse online here! WAQ is sold in 55 stores across the U.S. To find out more information about a few of the places you can snag a copy, see the Stores link.
Remember to check back often, as we are always updating the website with new information.
Thanks for stopping by,
Volume 7, Issue 1: Winter 2017
cover: To a Land Beyond by Joyce Pommer
In this issue:
- Review: "The Magical Forest, Sinikka Langeland" by Dr. Thomas Erdmann
- Interview: "Jessica Baran: A Conversation with the Poet and Curator of 100 Boots Poetry Series" by Shane P. Mullen
- Poetry: Erica Brunner, Genelle Chaconas, Margo Davis, Sandra Kolankiewicz, Annie Paradis, Laura Sloan Patterson, Lia Rivamonte, Sarah Dickenson Snyder, and Beth Suter
- Essay: "Reds" by Mindela Ruby
- Art: Joyce Pommer
- Fiction: "Binny Hope" by Julie M. Goldberg
WAQ is $5.95 in stores, $7.00 for issues purchased online (shipping included).
Click here to subscribe to the journal!
Background image: "Planetary Mapping" by Vanessa Woods
(Use of image without prior written consent of artist is forbidden)