Welcome to the WomenArts Quarterly Journal (WAQ) website. Volume 6, Issue 1 is available for purchse online here! WAQ is sold in 55 stores across the U.S. To find out more information about a few of the places you can snag a copy, see the Stores link.
Remember to check back often, as we are always updating the website with new information.
Thanks for stopping by,
Volume 6, Issue 1
cover: Providence by Gina Lee Robbins
In this issue:
- Review: "Trace: Memory, History, Race, and the American Landscape by Lauret Savoy," Jonesey Johnson
- Interview: "Extension of Your Soul: A Conversation with Singer/Songwriter Sally Crewe" by Dr. Thomas Erdmann
- Poetry: Michelle Chen, Luiza Flynn-Goodlett, Sophia Galifianakis, Lisa Lewis, Jamie McGraw, Kimberly Nunes, Katharine Rauk, and Elizabeth Rees
- Essay: "On Effacement" by Annie Kantar
- Art: Gina Lee Robbins
- Fiction: "Suddenly I Don't" by Lisa C. Taylor
WAQ is $5.95 in stores, $7.00 for issues purchased online (shipping included).
Click here to subscribe to the journal!
Background image: "Planetary Mapping" by Vanessa Woods
(Use of image without prior written consent of artist is forbidden)